Zara is a Spanish fast fashion in clothing and accessories who deals as retailers. The company was founded in 1975, and its the main brand of clothing, which is also the world largest retailer. It owns many brands in it.
After some years the company started its international expansion and after it entered united states and then into France.
Zara first opened its store in Japan, Singapore and many more further.
- Zara stores have men’s clothing as well as women’s clothing as well and children clothing as well.
- Their products are supplied based totally on consumer trends.
- After the products are designed, they take into stores up to 10 to 15 days.
- All the clothing proceeds through the distribution center in Spain.
- New items are inspected, sorted, tagged and loaded into trucks.
- In most cases, the clothing is delivered within 48 hours.
- It produces 450 million items per year.
- There are over 6500 Zara stores located across 88 to 90 countries.
MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION
- Zara needs just one week to develop a new product and get into the stores and launches around 12000 new designs each year.
- It has a policy of zero advertising.
- It setups its own factory and upgraded its production and distribution facilities.
- Zara manufactures its most fashionable items half of all its merchandise.
- The company can design a new product and have finished goods in its stores in 4 to 5 weeks.
- It has a range of basic designs that are carried over year to year expect some.
- If a design doesn’t sell well within a week it is withdrawn from shops, further orders are canceled and a new designed is pursued.
- Zara brings attractive and responsible fashion and improves the quality of customer service and Zara priorities.
- Further, enhancing the quality of our customer service, Zara stores also include radio frequency identification technology.
- It is a brand for a long time shopping. ara is the favorite brand in style, elegance, and quality.
- As a fashion blogger, I will totally recommend this brand for all its qualities. It’s hard to fail to look good when wearing Zara.
- Zara actually teaches one how to how to dress elegant, simple and stylish. I love the fact that you can find basic pieces of clothing but also glamorous and original ones like ones from the line ‘Zara trafaluc’.
- The pieces are also good and affordable. Everyone who wants to improve his basic style should have at least one full outfit of Zara.
- Most importantly Zara in your wardrobe makes your wardrobe completely better and definitely makes you look like a person that cares about fashion and how you look to others.
- It makes the most fashionable clothes which are reasonably priced as well as pushing it further their clothes are amazingly comfortable as well.
- Besides that, not many know this but the founder of Zara is a billionaire and one of the richest man on this planet. So that tells you how famous Zara all around the globe.
- Therefore, now people in India Zara may still be an expensive brand but trust me if you save to buy stuff from their stores or app you will not regret it.