- Nike is an American international multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services.
- The company is the world largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment.
- As of 2012, it employed more than 45,000 people worldwide. It was the most valuable brand among all the sports businesses.
- The company takes its name from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory.
- Nike markets its product under its own brand and it also owns many brands under it.
- In addition to manufacturing sportswear and equipment, the company operates retail stores under the Niketown name.
- It is originally known as Blue Ribbon Sports.
- Nike produces a wide range of sports equipment. Their first product was track running shoes, including baseball, ice hockey, tennis, basketball, cricket and many more.
- Nike also sells shoes for outdoor activities, such as tennis, golf, skateboarding, baseball, cycling, volleyball and so on.
- Some of Nike’s newest shoes contains flywire foam to reduce weight.
- As you know, Nike is the world’s #1 shoe and apparel company. Nike designs develop and sell a variety of products and service to help to play football, basketball, and soccer (football), as well as in running, men’s and women’s training, and other action sports.
- Under this namesake brand, NIKE also markets sports inspired product for children and various competitive and recreational activities such as golf, tennis, and walking.
- NIKE sells through more than 1,000-owned retail stores worldwide.
- This brand has contracted with more than 700 shops around the world and has offices located in 45 countries outside the United States.
- Most of the factories are located in Asia, Thailand, and many more.
- Child labor allegations
- Strike in China factory
- Paradise papers, etc.
Nike promotes its products by sponsorship agreements with celebrity athletes, professional teams and college athletic teams.
- ADVERTISING – It aired its first three national television ads, created by the newly formed ad agency. The Cannes Advertising Festival has named Nike its Advertiser of the year, making it is the first company to receive that honor twice. Nike has also earned the Emmy Award for best commercial twice.
- BEATLESS SONG – Brand was criticized for its use. Afterward, Nike discontinued airing ads featuring ‘revolution’.
- NEW MEDIA MARKETING – This brand was an early adopter of internet marketing, email management technologies, and using broadcast and narrowcast communication technologies to create multimedia marketing campaigns.
The Nike Community Ambassador Program, allows Nike employees from around the world to go out and give to their community. over 4,000 employees from various Nike stores have participated in teaching children to be active and healthy.
- The U.K. team are sent from heaven or somewhere better. Never received service like it from anywhere else.
- Fan of Nike sneakers and clothing. Probably most design sports mark.
- Many people applaud Nike for taking a knee for social justice.
- We all just love this brand I have bought so many Nike thing. I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying their things. Really last a very long time so I would recommend buying from Nike.
- It is always a bit of an expensive band but they are one of the exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time.
- These guys are the best when it comes to sports and workout.
- Nike shoes have an amazing grip and a soft sole. They are washable too and doesn’t feel heavy at all and they also have many colors and a wide range of variety.
Zara is a Spanish fast fashion in clothing and accessories who deals as retailers. The company was founded in 1975, and its the main brand of clothing, which is also the world largest retailer. It owns many brands in it.
After some years the company started its international expansion and after it entered united states and then into France.
Zara first opened its store in Japan, Singapore and many more further.
- Zara stores have men’s clothing as well as women’s clothing as well and children clothing as well.
- Their products are supplied based totally on consumer trends.
- After the products are designed, they take into stores up to 10 to 15 days.
- All the clothing proceeds through the distribution center in Spain.
- New items are inspected, sorted, tagged and loaded into trucks.
- In most cases, the clothing is delivered within 48 hours.
- It produces 450 million items per year.
- There are over 6500 Zara stores located across 88 to 90 countries.
MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION
- Zara needs just one week to develop a new product and get into the stores and launches around 12000 new designs each year.
- It has a policy of zero advertising.
- It setups its own factory and upgraded its production and distribution facilities.
- Zara manufactures its most fashionable items half of all its merchandise.
- The company can design a new product and have finished goods in its stores in 4 to 5 weeks.
- It has a range of basic designs that are carried over year to year expect some.
- If a design doesn’t sell well within a week it is withdrawn from shops, further orders are canceled and a new designed is pursued.
- Zara brings attractive and responsible fashion and improves the quality of customer service and Zara priorities.
- Further, enhancing the quality of our customer service, Zara stores also include radio frequency identification technology.
- It is a brand for a long time shopping. ara is the favorite brand in style, elegance, and quality.
- As a fashion blogger, I will totally recommend this brand for all its qualities. It’s hard to fail to look good when wearing Zara.
- Zara actually teaches one how to how to dress elegant, simple and stylish. I love the fact that you can find basic pieces of clothing but also glamorous and original ones like ones from the line ‘Zara trafaluc’.
- The pieces are also good and affordable. Everyone who wants to improve his basic style should have at least one full outfit of Zara.
- Most importantly Zara in your wardrobe makes your wardrobe completely better and definitely makes you look like a person that cares about fashion and how you look to others.
- It makes the most fashionable clothes which are reasonably priced as well as pushing it further their clothes are amazingly comfortable as well.
- Besides that, not many know this but the founder of Zara is a billionaire and one of the richest man on this planet. So that tells you how famous Zara all around the globe.
- Therefore, now people in India Zara may still be an expensive brand but trust me if you save to buy stuff from their stores or app you will not regret it.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!